Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, No Clutter

New Years equals resolutions. I love this idea, a fresh start to something. I am making a list nothing crazy just a couple things that I want to work on this year. And since it's a new decade a list on what I want to accomplish for the next 10 years or should I say where I see myself and my family. One of the things on the list is complete organization! I am a clean person, a pretty organized person, but when I get in a hurry things get messy. If I need to leave to go pick up Hudson from school and my car is feeling cluttered I will in a hurry empty it on the garage floor which then leaves me with a pile of clutter that I may not tend to for a week. So in my mission to de-clutter/organize I decided to start with my bathroom cabinet.

Those were all old products that weren't even being used. I added a little silver faux croc wrapping paper to make it a little more interesting. I should have mod podge'd it but I wasn't even sure I was going to like it so I just double sided sticky taped it. A much needed improvement if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

kiks said...

obsessed with the croc paper. papyrus??