Thursday, January 6, 2011

A little something Handmade




We rung in the New Year with a Birthday/New Years party for Hudson's best friend Henry he was turning 5 and he loves money. I swear he walks around with wads of money in his pockets and will stop to show you, count it, take out his calculator and add it all up and he likes to take the small bills to the bank and exchange them for bigger ones. It's actually quite genius. So with that in mind I decided to make him a wallet and put some money in it for his gift. I measured one of Alex's wallets and made a pattern with that. The fabric before I sewed it was 9x4. I should have taken pictures step by step, but I forgot until I was half way finished. Sorry!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

hank loves his wallet! His pockets are still a little too small for a wallet with a lot of shape- but this one is soft so he can stuff all his hundies in it and squish it into his front pocket :)