Thursday, March 26, 2009

GIDDY UP!!!





So I have a little cowboy on my hands who is always talking about riding his pony Coco ( NO he doesn't have a pony) and going to see the horses and cowboys. Wondering where all this talk about horses was coming from and one in particular Coco? I decided to call up my mom and ask if  she knew what he was talking about. And wouldn't you know it "of coarse" she says "I cant believe he remembers" " When I took him to the Irvine Regional Park he got to ride a pony named Coco" now this was well over a month and 1/2 ago and he talks about this experience like it was yesterday... So Alex and I had felt the need to take him back to see "his" pony Coco. The park there is awesome they have a great little zoo, a train and horses. What more do you need??? Other than a pony named Coco!

No comments: