Thursday, August 19, 2010

8 months!!!



I wish I could just freeze time every once in awhile and just stare at you taking in every feature, every cry, every look you make because it is all going by so fast and before I know it you will be going to college and getting married. Okay I got a little carried away, but that is how fast I feel this is going. You are still a baby, but barely. You are so eager to be able to do what your brother does you follow him around and play with every toy he plays with even the really small ones you could choke on, but don't even put them in your mouth it's like you know they are for playing with. I feel like you completely understand everything I tell you. Like your a little old soul. This month you have done so much: crawling like crazy, standing on everything and letting go, climbing, waving, giving high fives, saying momma & dadda (you say dadda all the time). You are very predictable and are becoming very fiesty if you want or don't like something you are sure to let us know!!! As I write this last line you are starting to cry in your crib so YES I am a softy and will go get you because I cant seem to let you cry it out. We love seeing grow and spending every minute with you. Happy 8 months:)

No comments: