Monday, June 21, 2010

Making the NATURAL change


OK so I have a love hate relationship with deodorant I like not being sweaty & stinky, but I hate the fact that I'm putting chemicals on my underarms everyday knowing that what is inside this product is very dangerous and toxic for my body! So I decided to do a little research and found this homemade recipe for deodorant which I've been using for a week now and loving it. I have tried natural antiperspirant's before but none ever really worked for me and after awhile it can get pricy buying and trying others. And the best thing about this recipe is it's pretty much made with stuff thats in your house.

  • 2-3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ( organic and cold pressed from Whole Foods)
  • 1/8 cup Baking Soda
  • 1/8 cup of Arrowroot powder or cornstarch can also work
I keep mine refrigerated so its hard or you can keep it at room temp and it will be more like a paste.

1 comment:

kiks said...

ummm...show me a pic of the finished prodect. do you put it in a popsicle thingamajig or what?