Wednesday, June 10, 2009

26!!!


Well I'm not going to elaborate on this, but Sunday was my 26th Birthday... Wow the years are flying by. Walking up to a happy boy, a bunch of balloons and a delicious red velvet cake from my favorite bakery. I knew the day was going to be a nice one... That is until I started getting ready for brunch and Hudson had a serious meltdown. Freaking out, crying hysterically completely losing it this was a first in our house. All I wanted to do was put on my make up in some peace and quite. I was standing there confused "what is the problem"  and then I realized he was freaking out because this is not our normal routine he only sees me blowing out my hair and putting make up on when I go to work (I know pretty pathetic) and all he wanted was my attention and for me to be home with him. After all was said and done and I sat there at the table eating my brunch while Hudson was holding on to my arm making sure I wasn't going anywhere. It was at that moment when all I could do was think "wow he loves me so much that he just wanted to be with me." Being a mother is the most rewarding gift EVER!!! 

1 comment:

kiks said...

so cute. christian is the same when he sees me changing out the diaper bag for a purse. its at that moment that he realizes children won't be joining me and he freaks. cute though that they love us so much.

oh yeah, and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!