Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Is In The Air





So we ventured off to the happiest place on earth ( Disneyland ) on Tuesday to get some fun family time and just after the 1st ride Hudson was out like a light. So Alex and I decide to sit at the benches, have a little alone time and just catch up... which was so nice. And I couldn't help but stare ( jealously) at the gorgeous flowers they had everywhere and how well manicured they all where. It just got me so excited for spring and hoping that my green thumb gets a little better this year!

2 comments:

kiks said...

the flowers are beautiful! Hud's lashes redic! and your hat, too cute! what kind of camera do you have? awesome pics.

Claudia said...

Wow! You are really keeping up on the blog! How do you have time do everything I do plus work, blog, and all the rest?